Why bees wax?
As a natural and renewable resource, beeswax candles are highly regarded as an environmentally friendly product. Because of their high melting point, beeswax candles are the most dripless, smokeless and longest burning candles you can buy. Beeswax candles offer many advantages over commercially produced paraffin candles:
- Beeswax candles provide a pure and clean-burning flame that produces very little smoke. Our candles contain no paraffin, benzene, acrolyn, lead, stearic acid, or any other chemicals. As a result no toxic petrochemical by-products are released during the burning of beeswax candles.
- We use only 100% cotton wicks in our candles. Many commercial candle manufacturers are using metal-cored wicks; some of these wicks contain lead contributing to unhealthy indoor air quality.
- Beeswax burns significantly longer than petroleum-based paraffin candles. Since beeswax has a higher melting point than paraffin, it burns more slowly, up to five times longer than paraffin wax. Beeswax candles burn more efficiently, and as a result are more economical.
- Beeswax candles create a brighter flame than other candles and produce a warm honey glow.
How can I prevent my candle from burning unevenly?
If your candle is burning unevenly, simply move the extinguished wick to the center with a spoon handle while the wax is still soft.
How should I store my candles?
Store candles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Candle Safety Tips:
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep burning candles away from children and pets.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything flammable.
- Keep wicks trimmed to one-quarter inch.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings or other foreign matter that might present a fire hazard.
- Avoid burning your candle in a draft to minimize smoke.
Goat’s Milk Soaps
Why goat milk?
Goat milk soap is full of benefits for you and your skin! The following are the top seven benefits of using natural goat milk soap:
- Essential vitamins for your skin; goat milk soap is a great source of essential vitamins and nutrients your skin will love. These rich vitamins include vitamin A, D, B1, B6, B12, C, and E.
- Softens and moisturizes; the fatty acids and proteins of goat milk collaborate with the premium skincare oils and quality glycerin to moisturize and hydrate the skin. Our soap coats your skin with a moisture barrier, in this case the fat molecules from goat milk, coconut oil, palm oil and safflower oil. This will seal the moisture in and leave your skin feeling smooth and supple.
- Delayed skin aging; goat milk soap is high in alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acids. These acids break down dead skin cell bonds allowing dead skin cells to wash away while leaving room for new skin cells to generate. Your skin appears smoother and more youthful!
- Anti-inflammatory; thanks to the fat molecule content in goat milk soap, skin inflammation is reduced. Cream in goat milk is a natural moisturizer, which soothes dry, damaged skin while removing inflammation.
- Acne-treating; goat milk soap is full of anti-bacterial properties that delay the growth and spread of acne by exfoliation. Dermatologists often recommend goat milk soap as a natural treatment for healthier skin.
- Reduces symptoms of dry, itchy skin; the natural hydrating properties of goat milk soap are known to reduce or eliminate dry, cracking skin associated with sensitive skin issues, eczema, and psoriasis. You receive relief the natural way.
- No harsh chemicals; most commercial soap relies on harsh detergents to cleanse the skin. These detergents, along with a myriad of chemicals found in commercial skin care products (like alcohols, parabens, dyes, and synthetic preservatives), do more damage than good. Our goat milk soap is made from goat milk, coconut oil, palm oil and safflower oil—all of which are natural ingredients known for their skin soothing effects and rejuvenating benefits.
Whipped Sugar Scrubs
How do I use my sugar scrub?
Begin with wet skin in the shower—warm-to-hot water is ideal to soften the skin. Apply a small amount of whip sugar scrub to wet skin over your entire body, massaging in a circular motion to allow the granules to remove dead skin cells. Scrub until you feel the sugar melt and then rinse off. You can use the scrub in the shower or bath or even at the sink, just make sure to apply to wet skin.
Goat’s Milk Lotion
Renowned for its soothing, calming and brightening properties our creamy goat’s milk lotion contains organic aloe, organic coconut oil, plus vitamin E and neem oil that leaves skin supple and hydrated but not greasy. Perfect for sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Can be used on face and body.
Other super star ingredients: Grapeseed Oil, Organic Honey
No Added Parabens • No Added Phthalates • No Added Gluten
Goat’s Milk Liquid Hand & Body Wash
Gentle goat milk soap in liquid form!
Mild to the skin with great cleaning power this liquid soap is packed with creamy goat’s milk, enriched with coconut and olive oil and leaves your skin refreshingly clean and silky soft.